Nadia is one of the oldest districts of West Bengal and the ancient Sanskrit learning centre. Nadia is an inseparable part of the religious and cultural history of the state. The traditional city of Krishnanagar is the headquarters of the District. It has a rich cultural and traditional heritage. The Tropic of Cancer divides the district in two parts. There are wide range of places from rivers to forests from handloom to sharpuria the place has lot to explore and offer.
- Publication of panels for the posts of Supervisor and Case Worker under District Child Protection Unit, Social Welfare Section, Nadia.
- Refugee Relief & Rehabilitation Section in the office of District Magistrate, Nadia invites tender for supply of Rice, Wheat and Musur Dal for various camps and homes in Nadia district.
- For wide Publication in c/w missing victim girl Shampa Biswas under Karimpur Police Station
- Sealed tenders are invited from the bonafide, reputed, experienced and resourceful agency/suppliers/contractors and organizations having experience in the field of building repairing and renovating works on their own letter head for the said construction work at Govt. Model School, Nakashipara, Nadia.
- Sealed quotations are inviting from the reputed concern or interested person having G.S.T number for supplying Tiffin / Diet to the Under Trial Prisoners who are regularly produced before the Court of Chief Judicial Magistrate, Nadia.
- Publication of panels for the posts of Project Coordinator and Counsellor under District Child Protection Unit, Social Welfare Section, Nadia.