Nadia is one of the oldest districts of West Bengal and the ancient Sanskrit learning centre. Nadia is an inseparable part of the religious and cultural history of the state. The traditional city of Krishnanagar is the headquarters of the District. It has a rich cultural and traditional heritage. The Tropic of Cancer divides the district in two parts. There are wide range of places from rivers to forests from handloom to sharpuria the place has lot to explore and offer.
- Thakur Harichand Guruchand Award 2022-23
- Notice inviting e-Auction for settlement of Government Fisheries (Jalkars) in the year 2023-2024
- Candidates for the post of Assistant District Co-ordinator(Technical) has been selected by the Staff Recruitment Committee, Nadia Zilla Parishad.
- Candidates for the post of Assistant District Co-ordinator(Non Technical) has been selected by the Staff Recruitment Committee, Nadia Zilla Parishad.
- e-Tender for distribution 1. Nets and Hundies to individual Fish Farmers in Fisheries Sector and 2. Nets and Hundies to co-operative Societies/ Registered Fish Production Groups
- Resolution RTA Board meeting held on 01.12.2022