Nadia is one of the oldest districts of West Bengal and the ancient Sanskrit learning centre. Nadia is an inseparable part of the religious and cultural history of the state. The traditional city of Krishnanagar is the headquarters of the District. It has a rich cultural and traditional heritage. The Tropic of Cancer divides the district in two parts. There are wide range of places from rivers to forests from handloom to sharpuria the place has lot to explore and offer.
- List of approved candidate of ASHA under Chapra Block
- List of approved candidate of ASHA under Krishnaganj Block
- List of approved candidate of ASHA under Krishnagar-I Block
- List of approved candidate of ASHA under Krishnagar-II Block
- For and on behalf of Panchayats and Rural Development Department, Govt. of West Bengal, Executive Engineer, WBSRDA, Nadia Division, Nadia Zilla Parishad invites E-Tender in percentage rates for each of the following Road works under PATHASHREE by two cover system.
- Aadhaar Enrolment/ updation at Aadhaar centes apropos of Phase-VI of Duare Sarkar- a citizen-centric outreach of GoWB
Citizen's Call center -
Child Helpline -
Women Helpline -
Crime Stopper -
Rescue & Relief - 1070