Nadia is one of the oldest districts of West Bengal and the ancient Sanskrit learning centre. Nadia is an inseparable part of the religious and cultural history of the state. The traditional city of Krishnanagar is the headquarters of the District. It has a rich cultural and traditional heritage. The Tropic of Cancer divides the district in two parts. There are wide range of places from rivers to forests from handloom to sharpuria the place has lot to explore and offer.
- District, Subdivision and Block Level Control room numbers in connection with MGNREGS wages payment in Nadia District.
- In reference to the contractual recruitment notice vide memo CMOH-Nad/1553 dated 17/03/2023, and engagement notice vide memo no.CMOH-Nad/3230 dated 02/06/2023, the post wise application IDs of the selected applicants of different post under XV Finance Commission and National Health Mission is attached herewith (Annex-I)
- e-Tender are hereby invited from the bonafide, resourceful and reputed suppliers / agencies / contractors for supply and installation at polling station on hire basis of following items as mentioned in Table-A for the district of Nadia in connection with ensuing Lok Sabha Election-2024
- Letter of Acceptance in connection with E-tender for supply of Equipment for NPHCE under CMOH Office, Nadia was invited vide Memo No. CMOH-NAD/5908, dated 13/10/2023
- Applications are invited in a prescribed format by hand for short listing of Qualified persons on purely temporary consolidated monthly remuneration basis as Highly Skilled manpower under Soil Health & Fertility Scheme
- The “Nadia Zilla Regulated Market Committee”, a statutory body under the administrative control of Agricultural Marketing Department, Government of West Bengal invites “Expression of Interest” (EOI) in sealed cover from intending individuals or firms for “Preparation of Master Plan of Bethuadahari Principal Market Yard under Nadia Zilla Regulated Market Committee